We Create and
For Our Clients
RETAIL TENANT REPRESENTATION & BEYOND
REAL ESTATE STRATEGY | MARKET RESEARCH & ANALYSIS | SITE SELECTION & NEGOTIATION
TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT | PROJECT LEASING
- Proven track record throughout the United States
- Experience in all facts of retail real estate settings: malls, downtowns, lifestyle centers, power centers, freestanding buildings
- Scientific and research–based approach to site selection
- Passionate about working with clients to develop and grow brands, as well as landlord representation
- Extensive national relationships with retailers, restaurateurs, landlords, owners, developers, brokers, architects, attorneys, consultants
- Combined 37 years of experience focused on retail real estate
- Corporate real estate experience
- Quoted in publications including: The Wall Street Journal, Globest.com, The New York Times, Shopping Centers Today
- Committed to first understanding your business and then developing a cohesive real estate strategy for future growth
- Implement the strategy to secure prime locations for its clients
- Tenant Representation
- Landlord Representation
- Market Research & Analysis
- Lease Management
- Demographic/Psychographic Studies
- Site Selection & Negotiation
- Transaction Management
- Project Leasing
- Proactive site selection services for hotel & retail development and redevelopment nationwide.
- We provide developers of retail shopping centers, freestanding buildings, mixed-use and hotels a real estate partner to source sites for development. We have a proactive, unique and creative approach to selecting sites to pursue for development and redevelopment.
- Currently seeking seeking hotel development sites in major cities throughout the United States. Please visit the OTO Development page for details.
Meet our team
Founder and President
Throughout his career, he has been representing the most recognized names in retail, banking, fitness and restaurants including Equinox Fitness, The Vitamin Shoppe, HSBC Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Elizabeth Arden, Ann Taylor Loft, Panera Bread and Walgreens. Recent rollouts and clients include: Johnny Was, Lorna Jane, Sundance Cinemas, TruFusion and DXL.
Prominent landlords Scott has represented include Brause Realty, SL Green Realty Corp., Black Equities Group, Levy Affiliated and Alecta Real Estate Investment. He has consummated over 350 lease and sale transactions totaling more than one million square feet with an aggregate value of approximately $1 billion.
Prior to beginning a career in real estate, Mindy graduated from the University of Oklahoma, worked for 10 years as a senior sales account executive for some of the leading U.S. media conglomerates. She was awarded multiple Hall of Fame and President’s Club Awards for New Business Development and earned the Top Billing Distinction 16 times within her company.
Mindy’s passions outside of real estate are her 4-year-old little boy, her need for an exhausting daily workout, and her love for animals.
Marketing and Public Relations
She specializes branding and identity and provides numerous marketing services for several businesses for more than 10 years. In addition to running a successful independent design firm, her professional experience includes copy writing and web design at C&A Advertising and web management and event coordination Altius Health Plans.
She obtained a Bachelor of Science in Communications Journalism and Dance Performance from Southern Utah University and prides herself in staying abreast of current design and marketing trends.